Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd is a registered Independent Product Consultant with Morinda Bioactives (ID 128655) and as such becomes an immediate sponsor or upline sponsor of anyone who registers on this site. This means that information of those who register as a Referring Customer or Independent Product Consultant will be passed to Morinda Bioactives for processing.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd Gather on Our Website?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your ability to gather information and make purchases at Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd website. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as filling your orders, responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our web services, and communicating with you. Typical information we store about you includes; name, main address, shipping address, ABN, credit card number, email address, bank account number (if supplied), telephone and fax numbers, etc.
- Automatic Information (cookies): Like many web sites, we obtain certain types of information when your web browser contacts Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd site. We store this information in small data repositories commonly called "cookies." The data stored in cookies enable Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd systems to recognize your browser and to provide features customized to you. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include: the temporary session ID, customer level (advanced or basic service), referring distributor ID, pages visited on Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd site, and which "pop-up" advertisements the visitor has already seen. The information we store in cookies does not include personal information, and Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd. hopes you are comfortable knowing that Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd only uses this information to make your visit to our Internet site more enjoyable and productive. However, some people prefer not to have cookies stored on their computers due to privacy concerns. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd website features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- Email Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open email from Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd if your computer supports such capabilities. We will not share your email address with any other company or individual.
- Information from Other Sources: Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd does not solicit or receive information about its distributors and customers from any other sources.
Does Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd Share the Information It Collects?
- If you register as an Independent Product consultant or Referring Customer for Morinda Bioactives on Hi Nutritonals Pty Ltd website Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd will provide Morinda Bioactives all the information on the registration form so that the registration may be processed .
- Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These entities have access to personal information only when needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: We do not send offers to any Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd customers on behalf of other businesses.
- Protection of Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our policies and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Credit Card Numbers: We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Password: It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Orders: If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If you have a sponsoring IPC, some of this information will be made available to this sponsoring IPC so that he or she may contact you. All IPCs must agree not to disclose this information prior to receiving access to it. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We will also send you a confirmation of your order once it is complete.
- Applications: If you choose to complete the application to become a Referring Customer or an Independent Product Consultant we will collect from you the necessary information for that application (such as name, email, birth date, and other information) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes, ordering purposes, demographics and to support the ongoing relationship between you and Hi Nutritonals Pty.Ltd.. We may use this information at any time to contact you with news and offers from Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd. If you have a sponsoring IPC some of this information will be made available to this sponsoring IPC so that he or she may contact you. All IPCs must agree not to disclose this information prior to receiving access to it.
- Unknown or Unrelated uses: Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd.does not share personal information with third parties for unknown and unrelated uses.
What Information Can I Access?
You have a right to know about the information Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd keeps in our database about you. You also have a right to have your data corrected or deleted. Please address all your requests and/or queries about our data protection policy to:
Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd
2 Willmott Court
What Choices Do I Have?
You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or obtain information.
We provide you the opportunity to "opt out" of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form. If you purchase a product/service from us and do not wish to be contacted by a sponsoring IPC, you may indicate this preference on our order form.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at .
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed above.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Queensland. If you have any concern about privacy at Hi Nutritionals Pty Ltd please send us a thorough description to the address above, and we will try to resolve it as soon as possible. Our business changes constantly. This Notice may change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.